If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Website.
• The Information We Collect. We may collect certain information from you described in the categories below (collectively, “Information”):
• Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, address, birth date, email address, telephone number, address, zip code, and internet protocol address (collectively “Personal Information”);
• Information regarding how the Website is accessed and used by you, including but not limited to your browser type, browser version, the operating system of the computer you use to access the Website, the pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, the address of any website from which you linked to our Website, or the address of the search engine and term you used if you linked to our Website from a search engine, the content you have accessed or seen on our Website, and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”); and/or
• Tracking technologies to track the activity on the Website, including but not limited to session cookies, preference cookies, security cookies, web beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the Website, which may be collected directly through the Website or via third parties providing analytic services to us (“Tracking Data”).
• Collection of Information. We collect Information directly from you when you provide it to us through the use of the Website (including upon your creation of an Account), through direct communications with us, and automatically as you navigate through the Website.
• How We Use Information. We may use your Information in the manners described below:
• We may aggregate, generate, and use for any lawful purpose, de-identified and anonymized sets of data (the “Aggregated Data”) derived from multiple Users of the Website and the Information provided to us about others by Users of the Website as more fully set forth herein. The definition of Aggregated Data herein does not include information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular user, consumer, household, or business. Plotr will own all rights in and to the Aggregated Data and retains the right to continue to use such Aggregated Data after such time that the User from whom or which it was generated terminates his, hers, or its Account. Any reference herein to the deletion of Information or opting out does not and will not include Aggregated Data except where required by law.
• Children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16 unless parental consent is given for the same. However, if you become aware that your child who is under the age of 16 has provided us with Personal Information without parental consent, please contact us. If we become aware that we have received Personal Information about a child under 16 without the appropriate authorizations, we will take steps to terminate the child’s Account, if one exists, and delete any Personal Information provided to us.
• Opt-Out. If at any time you do not wish to receive certain communications stated herein from us, you may “opt-out” by writing to us by emailing [firstname.lastname@example.org]. It may take up to 15 days for the change to be fully effective. Please note that in order to maintain an Account with us, you may be unable to opt out of all communications from us, such as legal notices.
• Security of Your Information. We have put in place industry-standard procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online, such as dedicated virtual private servers, a web application firewall, an encrypted database, and no third party access to the server. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that 100% of the data transmissions are secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are limitations to security and privacy of the Internet that are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of your personally identifiable information exchanged between you and us cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party. We may use a third-party payment processor to better ensure the security of your payment information. Such third-party processor may have its own policies. We recommend that you review such third-party policies when making a payment to us to understand the security measures such third-party has taken regarding your payment information.